Monday, August 10, 2009

Walking the Line

Just had an interesting conversation with a friend of mine. The crux of the talk centered around using this blog as an outlet for frustration, personal attacks, and general un-coolness.

The purpose of this blog is to shed light on my experiences in Law School. At no time will I be engaging in unethical practices, libelous or slanderous speak, or overall jerkiness. It is not my intention to use this space as a soap box.

People will find this blog many ways including through Google and Twitter. For those of you finding this through Twitter, I either directed you here or someone else did and my anonymity is not in question. For everyone else, it probably would not be too hard to find out the identity of the author.

In short, I will not be attacking the students, my professors, or the administration of the Law School that I attend. Frankly I find that unethical and, overall, wholly immature.

What I do hope to accomplish is to keep my friends and family in the loop of my new life direction and to share my experiences with everyone who happens to come across this space. If you become a follower and you feel I have crossed the line, I want you to call me out on it. Simply put, I am not willing to put my education and career at stake for trivial issues and spite. Although you may find sarcasm and the occasional cynical remark come through on these pages, please know that they are made in jest.

No comments:

Post a Comment