Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Unemployed Happiness and Loose Ends

I never thought it would feel so good to be unemployed. Friday I was freaking out but when I woke up Saturday, I had this overwhelming feeling of clarity. It was nice. But then last night I couldn't sleep and I'm pretty sure it was due to sheer terror.

Been tying up loose ends at school all week. They seem to be moving slow on parts of my financial aide, but I was told not to worry. Signed up for health insurance, the price wasn't as horrible as I had once feared. Also got my laptop all set-up for school intertubes and printing.

Thursday is Orientation, all day. There's an SBA mixer Thursday night, not quite sure if I'm going to go or not.

Got my first assignment today, seven pages for torts and thirty for contracts. There are three other classes yet to assign anything. Scary.

My brother is in town this week, time for more relaxing and what-not.

No comments:

Post a Comment